- To communicate is the beginning of understanding.
- Work is the yeast that raises the dough.
- If you trim yourself to suit everybody, you will soon be whittled away.
- Pray for a good harvest, but continue to hoe.
- There is always time for courtesy.
- Make sure your open mind is not merely vacant.
- The Bible is the only book whose author is always present when it is read.
- Keep your words soft and sweet, you may be called on to eat them!
- Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due.
- When temptation comes, let Jesus answer the door.
- May we always do things our children will be proud of.
Proverbs 2:6: “For the Lord gives wisdom, out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding.”
Christ Fellowship member