- Take the lowest seat – John 13:13-18 – Consider others more important – honor God, not ourselves; be a servant; don’t expect attention.
- Always remain grateful – Luke 22:17 – Focus on God’s provision, blessing and Lordship. Gratitude changes our attitudes and perspectives.
- Give others their freedom – Mark 10:18-22 – Don’t attempt to control others – their motives, reactions, decisions or mistakes. It is theirs to make.
- Make decisions that prompt LIFE in others – John 10:10 – We may want to ignore them, pay them back or isolate them, but speak and act the opposite.
- Trust God with the result when there is real offense – John 5:30 – Be silent! Allow God to minister. Release the offense and be FREE!
- Dedicate time to the Lord – Matthew 4:1,2 – Discover the refreshing in His love letter, the Bible. His presence bring change. Receive His tender mercies and His healing.
Christ Fellowship member